Date(s) - 21/06/2022 - 23/06/2022
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
About this course:
To enable participants to interpret and analyze the financial and non-financial information in companies’ financial statements using various tools to evaluate its performance from various fronts and compare it with industry benchmarks or competitors.
• Apply the framework of financial statements analysis
• Use ratio and financial analysis
• Learn the interrelationships between financial statement line items
• Interpret company financials and industry position
• Appraise the process of company evaluation and analysis
• Analyze real-life financial statements from companies traded on the world and ‘GCC’ stock exchanges
• Prepare financial analysis template models
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Members of Board of Directors
• Members of Audit Committee
• Senior & Middle Management with Non-Financial Background
• Credit Department
• Investment Analysis Professionals
The practical and results-oriented training course is based on adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures with captivating PowerPoint slides; videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions, training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training and measure the skill and ability of participants.
• Understanding audited financials and annual reports
• Performing vertical analysis
• Practicing horizontal analysis
• Understanding and performing liquidity analysis
• Understanding and performing activity efficiency analysis
• Understanding and performing solvency analysis
• Understanding and performing profitability analysis
Course Duration: 3 days
CPE Credits: 12
Level: Intermediate – Advanced
Field of Study: Auditing
Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Format: Online
Bookings are closed for this event.