Date(s) - 13/06/2023 - 15/06/2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai
In Collaboration with ZeeDimension
Auditing database activity is a core component to any company data governance. A company policy often set up auditing for security, privacy, or protection purposes, for example, to ensure that those without the permission to access information do not access it. It involves observing a database so as to be aware of the actions of database users. These actions requires to track and analyze any database activity including database security, access and usage, data creation, change or deletion. To become a database auditor, you need to learn Database (such as Oracle DBMS, MS SQL Server, etc) and CAATs (such as ACL, IDEA etc) .
- Understand Databases
- Utilizing CAATs tool to extract data from databases
- Conducting audit assignments such as Phantom User Account, Duplicate Payment, Split Transaction, Purchase to Pay Cycle, Order to Cash Cycle and SOD in databases.
- Automate audit and maintain continuous auditing in Database
- Plan Computer Auditing Project for Database
- Databases Overview
- Legal and Ethical Issues for Computer Auditors
- Access and Extract Data from Database
- Computer Auditing for Phantom User Account in the Database
- Computer Auditing for Sod in the Database
- Computer Auditing for Audit Log Trail in the Database
- Hands-On Experiment and Course Project
- To be qualified for the Certified Database Audit Professional (CDAP) Exam
- To possess database security audit and Data Privacy/Protection Act (such as GDPR, HIPAA etc.) knowledge and skills.
- To satisfy and substantiate the extensive skills and knowledge in Database Audit requirements established by International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA).
Course Prerequisites: ICCP
Target Audience: Internal Auditors
Course Level: Advanced
Trainer: Dr. Jack Huang FBCS, CPA, CEAP
Certifying Body: The International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA) – Canada
Bookings are closed for this event.