Date(s) - 12/12/2023 - 14/12/2023
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai
In Collaboration with ZeeDimension
Auditors are facing the vast challenge of working and keeping up-to-date with such sophisticated ERP technologies. In ERP systems, operational and financial data are tied together through a complex information flow. Transactions can be automatically entered without review or pre-checking with the ERP system. ERP Auditing specializes in helping companies better understand fully the risks associated with their ERP system and the controls that are needed to respond to those risks. Auditors have found that they must expand their technological knowledge and skills, devise more effective audit approaches by taking advantage of technology, and design different types of audit tests to respond to new business processes. Highly skilled technology specialists will become even more essential members of audit engagement teams. To become an ERP auditor, you need to learn ERP (such as SAP and Oracle) and CAATs (such as ACL, IDEA etc).
- Understand Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Utilizing CAATs tool to extract data from ERP
- Conducting audit assignments such as Phantom User Account, Duplicate Payment, Split Transaction, Purchase to Pay Cycle, Order to Cash Cycle and SOD in the ERP.
- Automate audit and maintain continuous auditing in ERP
- Plan Computer Auditing Project for ERP
- Overview of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Legal and Ethical Issues for Computer Auditors
- Access and Extract Data from ERP Environment
- Computer Auditing for Phantom User Account in the ERP
- Computer Auditing for Duplicate Payment in the ERP
- Computer Auditing for Split Transaction in the ERP
- Audit Automation and Continuous Auditing in ERP Environment
- Computer Auditing Project Planning for ERP
- Case Study: Computer Auditing for Purchase to Pay Cycle in the ERP
- Case Study: Computer Auditing for Order to Cash Cycle in the ERP
- Case Study: Computer Auditing for SOD in the ERP
- Hands-on Experiment and Course Project
- To be qualified for the Certified ERP Audit Professional (CEAP) Exam
- You will possess ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) audit and Internal Control (such as COSO, SOX etc.) knowledge and skills.
- To satisfy and substantiate the extensive skills and knowledge in ERP Audit requirements established by International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA).
- To automate audit and maintain continuous auditing in ERP
- To plan Computer Auditing Project for ERP
Course Prerequisites: ICCP
Target Audience: Internal Auditors
Course Level: Advanced
Trainer: Dr. Jack Huang FBCS, CPA, CEAP
Certifying Body: The International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA) – Canada