Date(s) - 07/03/2023 - 09/03/2023
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai
In Collaboration with ZeeDimension
Information technology (IT) has made our everyday lives much easier, but it has also become easier to perform financial fraud and crime. e-Forensic Accounting can provide benefits in the form of exposing underlying fraud in the IT environment. They make certain the information is a realistic representation by assessing the digital data. They can offer suggestions for improving the information. In turn, this can save individuals and companies money and potential liability. Benefits obtained by utilizing e-forensic auditors include revealing any potential areas of questionable concern regarding financial information or operations.
- Understand Fraud and Forensic Accounting in a Digital Environment
- Utilizing CAATs tool to detect frauds
- Collect digital evidences
- Understand XBRL Financial Statement
- Conduct audit for FCPA
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting in a Digital Environment
- Using CAATs for Fraud Detection
- Digital Evidence Collection
- Computer Auditing for FCPA
- Computer Auditing for XBRL Financial Statement
- Hands-On Experiment and Course Project
- To be qualified for the Certified e-Forensic Accounting Professional (CFAP) Exam.
- To be skilled in computer auditing professional certification in forensic accounting.
- To possess forensic accounting and Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption (such as FCPA) knowledge and skills.
- To satisfy and substantiate the extensive skills and knowledge in Forensic Accounting requirements established by International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA).
Course Prerequisites: ICCP
Target Audience: Internal Auditors
Course Level: Advanced
Trainer: Dr. Jack Huang – FBCS, CPA, CEAP
Certifying Body: The International Computer Auditing Education Association (ICAEA) – Canada
Bookings are closed for this event.