Date(s) - 06/12/2022 - 08/12/2022
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
The complexity of enterprise risk has changed, new risks have emerged, and managing it has become everyone’s responsibility.
The new COSO Enterprise Risk Management Certificate offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the newly updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate the framework into your organization’s strategy-setting process to drive business performance.
Seven self-paced modules provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision-making.
The program includes the following:
- Self-paced modules to complete from the location of your choice:
- An Overview of Enterprise Risk Management – Integrating With Strategy and Performance
- The Governance and Culture Component
- The Strategy and Objective-Setting Component
- The Performance Component
- The Review and Revision Component
- The Information, Communication, and Reporting Component
- Case Application – ERM Improvement Observations
- Online Exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of finishing the learning program
- eBook of COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance: Use the eBook to reference the ERM framework directly
- Certificate and Digital Badge: You will receive a PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing and a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network
After completing this program, you should able to do the following:
- Analyze the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples
- Governance and culture
- Strategy and objective-setting
- Review and revision
- Information, communication, and reporting
Who Will Benefit:
- Team members who play a risk management role in entities of any size
- Consultants who provide advisory services related to enterprise risk management
- Board members who provide oversight of enterprise risk management
Participants should have exposure working with enterprise risk management (preferably at least 2-6 years’ experience) and a basic level of exposure to COSO Enterprise Risk Management – Integrating with Strategy and Performance (the ERM framework).
Advance Preparation: Read the 2017 ERM framework.
Field of Study: Management Services – Technical
Level of Study: Intermediate