Date(s) - 03/10/2021 - 30/11/2021
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
HASAAD is a training and development program aimed at young UAE National graduates. It is aligned with ABSHER, an initiative launched by H. H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
HASAAD program vision is to provide the UAE graduates with a wealth of knowledge in internal audit.
To provide the UAE graduates with a wealth of knowledge in internal audit.
To increase the participation of UAE Nationals in the labor market and achieve a competitive advantage for the national economy by supporting Emiratization policies through an integrated and strategic framework.
- To integrate more UAE Nationals in the labor workforce in challenging and fulfilling internal audit roles.
- To help UAE Nationals achieve a competitive advantage through education focused on internal audit.
- To support Emiratization in the Private sector policies through an integrated and strategic framework.
- To make the ‘HASAAD’ program available to all individuals, Nationals and Expatriates, interested in internal audit.
4 Pillars of HASAAD
- Provide technical training covering 15 highly important and relevant topics
- Provide soft skills training in the areas of Presentation Skills, Report Writing Skills, Negotiation Skills and Interviewing Skills.
- Share real life challenges and experiences faced by Chief Audit Executives
- Provide training to candidates to enable them to pass Part 1 and 2 of the Certified Internal Auditor ‘CIA’ qualification