Date(s) - 27/12/2022 - 29/12/2022
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
About this course:
The success of Internal Audit functions is highly reliant on how they are perceived within the organization. There are many examples of Internal Auditors with the highest technical abilities failing to fulfil their mandate and drive value. This course will provide you with the knowledge, techniques and practical solutions to make Internal Audit a trusted advisor within your organization and facilitate positive change and value.
- Day 1: 08:30 – 14:00
- Day 2: 08:30 – 14:00
- Day 3: 08:30 – 14:00
With Internal Auditors around the world struggling with creating a positive image of their functions, the question of how to market the Internal Audit function has been raised many times. Unfortunately, however, most approaches to this dilemma focus on creating better relationships with auditees, adding certain elements to the reporting process and other modifications that reap little or no results. The objective of this course is to take a comprehensive look at the activities of the Internal Audit function and embed elements along the audit process that lead to creating a positive image of Internal audit. Through an integrated approach to marketing the internal audit function, this course will facilitate long-term and lasting enhancements of how the Internal Audit function is perceived in your organization
Participants in this course should be able to:
- Understand the key reasons of the negative perception of the Internal Audit function;
- Perform customer journey mapping of their Internal Audit function;
- Relook your Internal Audit process from a business-process-reengineering perspective;
- Identify value adding and image enhancing elements in audit planning and fieldwork;
- Redefine your audit reporting process;
- Learn how to maintain relationships with your auditees that provide value and lead to them relying on your input as a trusted advisor; and
- Learn valuable techniques and quick win areas to enhance the image of the Internal Audit function.
Who Should Attend?
Internal Auditors of all levels