HASAAD is a training and development program aimed at young UAE National graduates. It is aligned with ABSHER, an initiative launched by H. H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
HASAAD program vision is to provide the UAE graduates with a wealth of knowledge in internal audit.
To provide the UAE graduates with a wealth of knowledge in internal audit.
To increase the participation of UAE Nationals in the labor market and achieve a competitive advantage for the national economy by supporting Emiratization policies through an integrated and strategic framework.
- To integrate more UAE Nationals in the labor workforce in challenging and fulfilling internal audit roles.
- To help UAE Nationals achieve a competitive advantage through education focused on internal audit.
- To support Emiratization in the Private sector policies through an integrated and strategic framework.
- To make the ‘HASAAD’ program available to all individuals, Nationals and Expatriates, interested in internal audit.
4 Pillars of HASAAD
- Provide technical training covering 15 highly important and relevant topics
- Provide soft skills training in the areas of Presentation Skills, Report Writing Skills, Negotiation Skills and Interviewing Skills.
- Share real life challenges and experiences faced by Chief Audit Executives
- Provide training to candidates to enable them to pass Part 1 and 2 of the Certified Internal Auditor ‘CIA’ qualification
Program Overview and Outline
Eligibility and Candidate Selection
Duration and Investment
Vice President, Internal Audit – Mubadala
I am a fresh graduate from the university with Accounting degree. I joined IA team in January 2015 and I joined the first batch of HASAAD program in March 2015. In my first three months in Mubadala, I learnt many IA vocabulary, IA procedures, and IA goals in the organization, but everything was on a separate sheet for me, not until I joined HASAAD program which helped me to connect all the information in one solid page, it added over the expectation value to all of my aspects, and it prepared me to start and complete my engagements per the best practices. I will defiantly recommend HASAAD program for everyone joining the IA family.“
Hamad Haid Al Ali
Auditor (Trainee) – Mubadala
“Our experience of sending UAE National Graduate (Ms. Muna Al Hadhrami) to this program has been excellent with very satisfactory feedback from our participant, as it was very well received and recognized. Overall, the training provided was in-depth and well supported with practical knowledge. I would highly recommend HASAAD training and development program to all young UAE National graduates who are pursuing their career in the field of internal audit.”
Yassmin Abdulla Saleh Al-Afeefi
Internal Auditor – ADNATCO-NGSCO
“HASSAD program was very inspirational, energising, bringing lots of ideas, with both substantial and in-depth knowledge together with case studies, learning from experience and being theory and practice oriented. The program was well-balanced composition of participants, which contributed to interesting and focused discussions and exchanges. Coming from an engineering background the program assisted me a lot in getting clear picture about what auditing is and why it is important.“
Waleed M. Al Hadhrami
Internal Auditor – ADGAS
“In my opinion, the course was great and very helpful. It helped me to increase my confident in audit field and improve my knowledge about auditing. The book was very valuable and useful. The theories were explained well and easy to understand. The course gave me the big picture with the details of what is auditing. Overall, the course is very good. It helps and supports me to improve my knowledge and performance in my career life. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to thank ADNOC and Takreer to let me joined this course“
Amal Al khoriy
Auditor – Takreer
“Thanks to HASAAD and IIA’ supportive team, I have passed my CIA Part 1.“
Fatima Al Hammadi